Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Update : New Author ! (Aeshma)

Yo dudes & dudettes.
Aeshma here, the new author:)
Thanks to pink for guiding me here & thanks to Cheryl for this great idea on how to keep Olympus a bit more interesting:)

If u want to update something & all the others are to busy, or offcourse if you like me best, just send an e-mail (markokolaric@gmail.com) & I'll glady upload it for you (also send me e-mails with your girlfriend's naked pictures, thanks in advance...:))

Here are a few photos of me, so you can invite me for a beer if you ever come to Slovenia.

Now stop reading & go trade so I can thief your azz:)
P.S.: I'm gay only when I'm drunk (usually saturdays between 20:30 and 4:55 in tha morning)




2 comments:

1Death said...

haha Aeshma,stari zajebant =))

MagicTastic said...

Haha Aeshieee !
Where u been dude wt.f u were like gone for few month's remember u still need to come to holland
:-) hope to see ya soon dude

P.s MagicTastic has new owner now