Friday, July 31, 2009

Ads : Part Time / Full Time Girl Friend Wanted !

Feel Rored? Ronely? Wanna get someone to talk to? Well, I'm here !

My name is Cashe (ClickOnMe)
You can contact me via ingame PM message if you fit the requirement below !

Requirement :
- Housewife, unemployed, singles, couples, whatever
- Any education
- Any look
- Any age (i love young one)
- Strictly NO gay allowed !



A picture of me & my daughter (Stephanie) !

P/S from Cashe : Look, if you wanna date my daughter make very very sure you got the following, "6 C" - Credit Card, Cash (LOADs Of It), Car (not cheap type), Condominium (one whole block), Cool, Certs (Master Degree minimum), or else, just forget it !

4 comments:

p0wner said...

does sro gold count too?>:D

Aeshma said...

damn I don't met any of the criteria for you or your daughter

mister_pink said...

LIAR ! your name is not Cashe !
its bill bob steve john harry or something like that !

Chyl said...

p0wner:
You got to ask Cashe then

Aeshma:
OUT ! Next Pls...

mister_pink:
You can dial 1-800-Cashe to ask about the name..