Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bug Fixed, Cute Scenario & Seal Of Sun Armor Lv 90 (liubeii)

I think Joymax has fixed the leaving guild offline bug. I'd notice that nowadays, leaving guild offline you will get penalty for it still. Last time, no penalty, so i guess it's fixed. It's good in a way that nobody jump off guild during the last day of an event like Fortress War & or Guild War.

Just finish testing Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus Download Version...

Is not much of a video editing tools though, but still it's easy to use and have all the stuff I need ! ^^ Upcoming I'll edit more video into it. Temporary still no time for it, beside no one really supporting me on this blog. Sigh... Hopefully someone would write me some guide, reviews, pvp video of their own, some stuff they found on sites that useful to SRO. Oh well...



Here is the cute scenario of SRO i found, just click below !

Cute Penguin !

&

Here is the Seal Of Sun Armor Lv 90 Shoulder Part !




Next Update :-
1. I'm trying to get Raziel, AYUKA & sparow set picture. Hopefully will get it soon !
2. PvP Video !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like this blog :)